- This event has passed.
27th Annual IDAHO SMALL BUSINESS SYMPOSIUM
February 1, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm PST
This excellent opportunity for manufacturers, contractors, distributors and service providers will allow you to:
- Meet with purchasing professionals from many of the Northwest’s largest corporations and government agencies.
- Connect on a individual basis to learn how your products and services match up with purchasing needs.
- Attend seminars throughout the day offering techniques and ideas to improve your business.
- Small Business Contract Law Update
- Doing Business with DLA through DIBBS
- Doing Business with INL
- Native American PTAC Discussion
- Doing Business with US Army Corps of Engineers, Walla Walla
- SBA Capital Contracting Panel
Who Should Attend: All Idaho businesses looking for new customers and expanded sales. This is a one-day conference that manufacturers, contractors, service providers and distributors will find productive and rewarding.
TO REGISTER GO TO: www.idahosbdc.org/ptac
Click on 2016 ISBS Seller’s Registration Web registration: https://www.ptassist.com/secure/ptac_register.php?id=53C4446731
Symposium Registration for Idaho businesses is $70 per Person. Registrations will close on March 17, 2016. The registration fee covers all seminars, access to all buyers and purchasing agents, breakfast and lunch. Pay at time of registration.
Please let us know if you have any special dietary needs. Cancellations are accepted until March 17, 2016. No refunds after this date.
For more information contact: Gary Moore at 208-426-1741 email@example.com or Lee Velten at 208-426-1742,