- This event has passed.
Webinar/Seminar-Supply Chain Risk and Liability
February 23, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am PSTVaries on participation
Risk & Liability In The Defense Supply Chain
Join this discussion on risk and liability in the defense and aerospace supply chains. Presentations will cover contract review, common liabilities and the risks assumed in working with the DoD and prime contractors.
Shan Rogers with R-T Specialty
- Air Force Academy graduate
- Retired Air Force Lt Colonel after 21 Years
- Fighter, drone & commercial pilot with over 3200 hours of flight time in F-15Es, F-16s and MQ-1B Predators.
- Working with aviation markets on drone insurance programs
Mike Elliott with R-T Specialty
- Retired Commander, US Coast Guard Reserve
- 40 years Aviation Underwriting, Reinsurance and Risk Management experience
- Global Expertise, including Lloyds of London
- Graduate of the National Search and Rescue Center
Joaquin M. Hernandez with Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt
Joaquin Hernandez counsels clients on regulatory compliance and contract risk management in various industries, such as the aerospace, defense, manufacturing, distribution, and construction industries.
Event can be attended in person or by webinar.