- This event has passed.
Exploring the Government Marketplace for Your Small Business
January 7, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am PST
If you are a start-up interested in the government market or new to government contracting, this webinar will help you understand “The Big Picture” of the government marketplace and how to begin building the right foundation now for success in the future.
After watching this webinar you will be able to…
- Determine if the federal market is right for your business.
- Assess the size of the federal marketplace for your product or service.
- Set and pursue S.M.A.R.T. goals specific to the federal market.
- Find out how to find and leverage thousands of dollars in free resources to help you succeed.
- Avoid losing thousands of dollars by steering clear of common mistakes made by businesses pursuing government contracts.
- Learn how to significantly reduce the time and cost spent by the average contractor in pursuit of government contracts.
- Learn how to invest in your business wisely to acquire the right resources for creating a winning team.
- Understand “The Big Picture” of government contracting, and why most small businesses fail in their pursuits.
- Learn how to assess your strengths and weaknesses as a government contractor.