REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (download for all details)
Build 4 turn Key Moderate Four Bedroom Two Bath Homes With Carport or Garage
Location 21 st Street Lots, Olympia Washington 98513 On the Nisqually Reservation
Contact is Bob Smith
Director Nisqually Tribal Housing
Proposals are due no later than May 12, 2014 at the close of business, 5:00 PM at 2205 Lashi Street, Olympia WA 98513
Scope of Work
The Nisqually Tribal Housing is accepting proposals to design, develop, and build four turnkey homes. Each home will consist of:
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1700 to 2000 square feet
The purpose of this RFP is to provide a fair evaluation for all candidates.
Proposal Guidelines and Requirements
- This is an open and competitive process.
- The Nisqually Tribal Housing is entertaining bids for construction of four homes not limited to stick build homes. We are also accepting proposals for Modular homes, Sips panel homes or feel free to submit your building systems. These will be moderately priced homes. Bids may be submitted for one house or all four as a package.
INDIAN PREFERENCE pertains to this contract.
- The proposal must contain the signature of a duly authorized officer or agent of the company submitting the proposal.
- The price you quote should be all inclusive. (Unless stated this is a 100% turnkey contract). If your price excludes certain fees or charges, you must provide a detailed list of excluded fees with compete explanation of the nature of those fees.
- If the execution of work to be performed by your company requires the hiring of sub-contractor you must state this in your proposal.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
The owner intends to make available any and all opportunities for employment and training for Nisqually Tribal Members, their immediate families, and all other Native Americans. Therefore, the Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO) is in effect for this project. This includes but is not limited to:
- Native American preference in employment. We have set a goal for each project to employ 35% TERO Referrals.
- Native American preference in contracting.
- 1.75% Employment Rights tax on projects $20,000 and over
It is the responsibility of the contractor to contact the TERO office for details.
NOTE: If your company is awarded a contract related to this opportunity (or other opportunities) and/or added jobs, please let us know. Native PTAC is funded in part through the Dept. of Defense. Our goal under Economic Development is to report financial and job growth through our assistance as an aggregate to clients and partners. We greatly appreciate your attention to this detail which allows this program to continue to provide services at no-cost to you. Award Reporting