- This event has passed.
WSDOT Community Meeting
March 24, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm PDTFree
Washington State Department of Transportation’s Office of Equal Opportunity
What can we do to better serve you?
This event is for individuals – particularly minorities, veterans and women – interested in working with WSDOT as a contractor or consultant; and those who are interested in working in the construction trades.
Community, trade and faith-based organizations that are interested in applying for grant funds to assist individuals, specifically minorities and women, in obtaining careers in the highway construction trades.
This event is to help you understand the services we provide and for us to learn how we can better serve you. Learn how you can benefit from WSDOT’s Equal Opportunity Programs:
- On-the-Job Training Support Services
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Support Services Program
- Minority, Women, Small and Veteran Owned Business Program
- Also, meet WSDOT’s Office of Equal Opportunity’s new director, Earl Key.