- This event has passed.
Past Performance Management: A Critical Factor For Success in the Government Marketplace
December 8, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am PSTFree
- How is past performance defined in the Government market?
- What key regulations apply to past performance?
- What dollar thresholds impact the approaches necessary for past performance?
- What systems are used by the federal government to assess past performance?
- Understanding what past performance is
- How past performance is used by the government
- What resources / tools are available to improve past performance management at your company
This course is intended to be an introductory level course in a series of contract management webinars primarily focused on small businesses interested in government contracting.
Target Audience: small business owners and resources that support them (i.e., PTAC)