- This event has passed.
Oregon Small Business Forum
January 26, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am PST
We have some great State Agencies lined up to tell us how they can help small business in Oregon. Mark your calendar and reserve the date so that you know what those resources are for the small businesses you serve. We have a great lineup of State Agencies including Business Oregon, Secretary of State, ODOT, Small Business Ombudsman, Preferred Worker Program, Work Source Oregon, Oregon Health Insurance Marketplace, and DAS Procurement Services (see complete lineup below). In addition there is an informal roundtable after the Focus Area Topic where webinar participants can share their latest programs and services for small business in Oregon. Email to register and get links to attend: KayDel.Marshall@irs.gov. With a webinar, you don’t need to even leave your office to attend!
Focus Area Topic : How State Agencies can help small business in Oregon
- Ruth Miles, Office of Small Business Assistance, Oregon Secretary of State;
- Michelle Higgins, Regional Business Specialist, Work Source Oregon;
- David Waki, Workers Compensation Small Business Ombudsman;
- Kelly Stevens-Malnar, DAS Procurement Services
- Robert Williams, Re-employment Consultant, Preferred Worker Program Workers Compensation Division
- Carrie Hulse, Program Manager, Office of Minority, Women, and Emerging Small Business, Oregon Business Development, Business Oregon
- Michael Morter, Agent and Oregon Small Business Liaison, Oregon Health Insurance Marketplace
- Angela Ramos, Office of Civil Rights, Oregon Department of Transportation