|This project is a Task Order for a MATOC contract. This project is RFP number W912DW-15-T-7006. Pease & Sons’ MATOC (Multiple Award Task Order Contract) number is W912DW-14-D-1006.
Project Location: Intersection of Spring St SW and 146th St SW, Lakewood, WA.
The site consists of a controls shack (Bldg 3220), a buried wet well lift station, a back-check valve well, a pad mounted transformer, a generator, a strut mounted electrical power stand, and is a graveled site with scrub grass/plants.
– Provide temp by-pass of the existing lift station
– Move generator off-site
– Demo below ground and above ground structures
– New pre-cast wet well; tie existing gravity line into the well
– New back-check valve box; tie existing force main into valve header
– New duplex pump package
– Above ground pump control panel package and interconnections
– Connections into new JBLM SCADA system
– New pad-mounted transformer, electrical distribution equipment, transfer switch and interconnections
– Low maint landscaping and chain link fencing
Contract duration: 180 Calendar days
Estimated value: $500,000 – $1 million.
This project is subject to federal Davis Bacon wage rates. Certified payroll will be required.
This project is subject to Buy American requirements. Please review the specs for additional information.
SPECIAL NOTE TO THE FOLLOWING:
1) Electrical Subcontractor – Project History
2) Process Control Subcontractor Project History (also review spec section 011100-126.96.36.199 for system integrator requirements)
Please review the Proposal Evaluation Criteria located in the RFP packet requiring submission of documentation for pertinent project history. This documentation is required to be submitted WITH THE BID.
Complete plans, specs & amendments for this project are available via Pease & Sons’ online plan room as follows:
2. Click on Bid Room
3. You will be redirected to the Pease FTP site. Please note that passwords are case-specific.
a. User Name: 9996
b. Password: JBLMLS
Pease & Sons, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage bids from ALL subcontractors and suppliers including Small, Emerging Small, Women, Minority, Disadvantaged, Veteran, Vietnam Veteran, Disabled Veteran, 8(a), and HUBZone businesses.
Pease & Sons, Inc. is a member of the AGC.
Pease & Sons, Inc. is signatory to the Carpenters and Laborers Unions.