|Western State Hospital (WSH) – South Hall & East Campus Renovation (Lakewood, WA)|
|Type of Posting|
|WA State Dept of Social & Health Services|
|Original Solicitation Link|
|Estimated Contract Value|
|$7.035 – $7.776 million|
|03/08/17 @ 3:00pm PST|
|Services / Supplies Needed|
This project includes work on TWO (2) buildings on the Western State Hospital Campus, Building 21 and Building 29. Please note that the plans are grouped by BUILDING. Please review the entire set of plans.
Project Description: The Project consists of interior renovations, MEP systems upgrades, and elevator modernization of 2 existing buildings on the Western State Hospital Campus. The interior renovation Work consists of finish replacement and upgrades, and door and ceiling replacements. The MEP system upgrades are more significant modifications affecting all areas within the 2 buildings. The Project will be broken into 5 phases.
• Building 21 – Architectural Scope is limited to 5 wards and includes selective demolition, patching and painting of existing walls and gypsum board ceilings, and certain floor, door, and ceiling replacements. Refinishing of identified casework and minor safety and durability improvements for the interior finishes of these spaces. The MEP systems upgrades for this building include a fire alarm replacement. Replacement of an HVAC unit and replacement of some existing fiberglass ductwork, replacing diffusers and grilles with tamper resistant models.
• Building 29 – Architectural Scope is limited to 5 wards and includes selective demolition, patching and painting of existing walls and gypsum board ceilings, some certain floor, door, and ceiling replacements. Refinishing of some casework and minor safety and durability improvements for interior finishes of these spaces. The MEP systems upgrades for this building include cooling tower replacement. Replacement of some existing fiberglass ductwork, replacing diffusers and grilles with tamper resistant models. Elevator renovation.Estimated Value: $7.035 – $7.776 millionContract Duration: 401 calendar days
NOTE: There is 1 Base Bid and 5 Alternates. Please LIST SEPARATELY on your bid proposal.
**WA State L&I prevailing wage rates apply to this project**
Pease & Sons, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage bids from ALL subcontractors and suppliers including Small, Emerging Small, Native, Alaska Native, Women, Minority, Disadvantaged, Veteran, Vietnam Veteran, Disabled Veteran, 8(a), and HUBZone businesses.
Pease & Sons, Inc. is signatory to the Carpenters and Laborers Unions.
|Additional documentation links and their importance.|
Complete plans, specs & addenda for this project are available on-line as follows:
2. Click on Western State Hospital (WSH) – South Hall and East Campus Renovation
3. Scroll down, find the correct bid package and click on Join RFP.
4. You will be prompted for an email address and password. If you are not already registered with Building Connected, you may do so at this time. There are never any fees and/or charges to utilize Building Connected.
|Point of Contact|
|Jennifer Kuljam, Estimator
Pease & Sons, Inc.
P.O. Box 44100
Tacoma, WA 98448
Our goal under Economic Development is to report financial and job growth through our assistance as an aggregate to clients and partners. If your company is awarded a contract related to this opportunity (or other opportunities) and/or added jobs, please let us know. We greatly appreciate your attention to this detail which allows this program to continue to provide services at no-cost to you. Award Reporting Form or report in your Bid Match Portal.
The content of any written materials or verbal communications of this post or its representatives does not necessarily reflect the official views of or imply endorsement by Native PTAC.