|Nisqually Housing Consultant|
|Type of Post|
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
|Link to original solicitation
|Estimated Contract Value|
|Bid Close: Date and Time|
Proposals will be accepted until 5:00 p.m. March 20th, 2015
|Specific instructions: bid closing, mandatory meeting, bonding, insurance…|
|Further information available in original documentation|
|Additional documentation links and their importance.|
|Subcontractor / Supplier Goals, Set Asides, Preferences|
|Scope of work|
The NISQUALLY HOUSING is requesting proposals from qualified firms or individuals to provide training and technical assistance in compliance with the Native American Housing Assistance and Self-Determination Act of 1996 (NAHASDA).
The Scope of Work will include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
1. Work on-site with the NISQUALLY HOUSING staff to conduct a self-monitoring compliance assessment in compliance with NAHASDA.
2. Work on-site with the Nisqually Housing staff gathering and compiling the necessary information to address any existing monitoring and audit findings or concerns.
3. Provide general technical assistance to the Nisqually Housing regarding Indian Housing operations and development.
4. Provide assistance for a full assessment of our NAHASDA and 37 Act homes
1. Provide the necessary on-site technical assistance and training to enable the NISQUALLY HOUSING professional management staff to administer the required policies and procedures.
2. Provide Tribal Council, Housing Committee and staff training if needed.
3. Work with Nisqually Housing staff to identify and apply for additional housing resources.
4. Provide other technical assistance or training agreed to by the NISQUALLY HOUSING and the firm or individual.
5. Write and/or edit policies and procedures in compliance with the NAHASDA and the Final Rule (24CFR1000) implementing the NAHASDA published by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
6. Provide assistance in developing a new records and file management system
|Point of contact|
Natosha Kautz, Assistant Director
2205 Lashi Street, Olympia WA 98513
Call with questions at 360-493-0081 or email Kautz.Natosha@nisqually-nsn.gov
Our goal under Economic Development is to report financial and job growth through our assistance as an aggregate to clients and partners. If your company is awarded a contract related to this opportunity (or other opportunities) and/or added jobs, please let us know. We greatly appreciate your attention to this detail which allows this program to continue to provide services at no-cost to you. Award Reporting Form or report in your Bid Match Portal.
The content of any written materials or verbal communications of this post or its representatives does not necessarily reflect the official views of or imply endorsement by Native PTAC.