||February 3, 2017
To Whom It May Concern:
The Columbia River Inter-Tribal Fish Commission (CRITFC) invites you to submit a quotation for a multi-function printer to be used at our Portland, Oregon office.
CRITFC is a subdivision of the tribal governments of the Warm Springs, Yakama, Umatilla, and Nez Perce tribes. Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, CRITFC has been active in managing fisheries and putting fish back in the rivers since 1977. For more information on CRITFC and its Enforcement department, please visit our website at www.critfc.org
Although the below listed requirements and details are subject to change or modification, please match them as closely as possible with your quotation. All final specifications shall be negotiated and finalized by purchase order or contract.
CRITFC is entitled to purchase from the GSA schedule, but is not required to do so. You may submit either GSA or open market pricing.
We anticipate that the contractor whose proposal is the best solution for our project will be selected in March 2017. Quotes must be valid through June 30, 2017. We will notify all contractors, whether they are disqualified, rejected, or unsuccessful although responsive. Please also submit DUNS numbers for your company to facilitate our credential evaluation.
Selection will be based on the ability of the proposed solution to meet the specifications below, and the anticipated price of the solution. I will be the single point of contact for all inquiries and correspondences. Please send your quotations and three references for your company, via email, by the deadline of February 27, 2017
We thank you for your time, effort, and interest in meeting our office equipment needs.
Currently the CRITFC has a Ricoh Aficio MP C6501 it uses for its primary printing needs. We have an average monthly print usage of 15,500 black and white and 7,000 color.
Specifications are provided to identify the products/service required and to establish an acceptable quality and compatibility level. When an article of particular make, model or trade name is specified, it is meant to establish a quality standard and is not intended to eliminate competing articles of equal quality. Contractors are at liberty to quote on substitutions provided complete specifications are included with the quote. The determination of whether a proposed substitute is acceptable is completely within the discretion of the CRITFC.
Please ensure the following specifications are included in your quote.
• Capable of storage and retrieval of programmed jobs, at both the console and PC.
• Network printing, scanning (up to 600dpi), and scan to email.
• Color printing and scanning.
• Postscript driver.
• Fax capability.
• Minimum speed of 65-ppm black and white and 60-ppm color.
• Main tray capacity of ≥ 2000 sheets, standard 20lb. paper (8 ½ x 11 in.).
• At least two additional trays with size adjustment from 8 ½ x 11 in. to 11 x 17 in.
• Multi-bypass feeder (mi. 100 sheets). Must be able to process up to 100lb. cover and support various paper sizes.
• Dual head, single-pass duplex-scan document processor.
• Job separator.
• Staple finisher (≥ 50 pages per set).
• Quick warm-up time (1 minute or less).
• Minimum of 4GB RAM
• Minimum 640 GB Hard Drive
• Booklet/Saddle Stitch Finisher
• Vendor shall provide telephone support number(s) for placing service calls, which will be available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., excluding legal holidays. Minimum response time with same day service expected.
• Sales and service office within close proximity to CRITFC office to provide same day technical support and service.
• The MFP shall be newly manufactured with no used or refurbished parts.
• Energy Star rated/compliant.
• Pricing must fully represent all costs required to deliver the entire equipment package.
• All costs must be listed separately, clearly identified, and un-bundled.
• Method of acquisition to be submitted as an outright purchase of equipment with a one-time acquisition cost with all associated fees.
• Quoted pricing to remain fixed and pricing to include free delivery, set-up, installation, networking, IT support, and unlimited training.
• Maintenance Plan to include firm, fixed, copy costs (both b/w and color). No minimums or overages. Billed monthly in arrears on usage only.
• Service agreement to include all toner, service, parts, supplies, and labor. No shipping fees for consumables. Vendor shall specify what supplies are excluded from the maintenance agreement.
• Each quote must indicate that CRITFC will fully own the equipment upon acceptance.
V. Evaluation and Selection Criteria
Contractors will be evaluated on, but not limited to, the following criteria (total weight 100%):
• The ability of the contractor to meet the specifications; 40%.
• The ability of the contractor to support the requirements; 40%.
• Price and other ‘best value’ factors; 20%.
Please submit quote to the following: firstname.lastname@example.org
RFQ due date February 27, 2017
Decision date March 2017
Delivery of Equipment By May 01, 2017
CRITFC reserves the right to reject any or all quotes or withdraw this RFQ at any time. CRITFC may seek clarification of the submission at any time, and responses must be timely to maintain consideration.
This RFQ gives rise to no contractual obligations, implied or otherwise. By submitting a quote, the contractor agrees to keep confidential all information provided in connection with the RFQ.