We are very excited to highlight our ongoing partnership with Govology.com – a provider of high quality government market education online, both live and on demand, 24/7. Co-founded by a former federal buyer and PTAC counselor, Govology provides a number of great resources: live webinars, on demand e-courses, directory of experts and a government market mastermind forum to name a few.
How does this partnership benefit YOU? FREE STAFF TRAINING
As an active client of Native PTAC, you and your employees are eligible to receive a Pro Membership on Govology for FREE. This equates to a $564.00 annual benefit per person available to your team AT NO COST. These webinars are designed to increase your in-house knowledge and capacities.
Trainings are available as live and recorded webinars: calendar listings
- Over 30 Govology Pro e-courses and webinars, including:
- Govology’s 12 part “Government Market Fundamentals Series”
- Steven Koprince’s “Success Through a Compliant Winning Team”
- Lorraine Ignazio’s “All You Need to Know Proposal Writing Series”
- Advanced courses on topics ranging from contract negotiations to specialized training relevant to your industry (continuously added to the Govology learning management system).
Earn nationally recognized credit for your coursework. Govology is a National Contract Management Association (NCMA) education partner. Coursework completed on the Govology platform allows students to earn Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit toward NCMA certifications and continuing education requirements. For more information on these program, please visit Govology’s accreditation page at http://govology.com/accreditation.
Your free Pro Membership also gives you access to the following resources:
- Network of Experts: whether you are looking for an attorney familiar with forming a joint venture or assistance with capture planning, this is your directory. Carroll Bernard, the owner of govology, personally vets each of the experts before allowing them to list.
- Expert Interviews: Stay current and competitive by tuning into Govology’s quarterly podcast where they interview some of the government market’s top experts, and successful business owners who share their pathway to success.
- Access to the Govology Mastermind Forum where your team can interact with course presenters and Govology experts on a variety of topics related to the government marketplace.
- Special discounts on additional training and services exclusively made available to Govology Pro members from experts and companies in the Govology Connect community.
- Periodic e-tips and training updates from the Govology team.
Firms must maintain an active status with Native PTAC in order to utilize this service.
- Be eligible for Native PTAC Services – Who is eligible for services from Native PTAC?
- Meet with Native PTAC and receive a minimum of 30 minutes of counseling time (in person, on phone or via email) and/or attend a Native PTAC live event or live webinar every 12 months (recorded webinars do not meet these requirement) and
- Return our Survey and
- Report any Tribal, Federal, State or Local Prime Contract or Subcontract Awards
Contact your Native PTAC counselor to claim your FREE PRO Membership(s)