- This event has passed.
Wildland Fire Contracting
February 23, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm PSTFree
Approximately $10 million in contracts were awarded in Okanogan County during 2015*
If you’re interested in providing the equipment, goods or services needed during fire season to help aid fire & other incident support, you won’t want to miss this workshop!
- During this workshop, you will learn:
- About upcoming agency opportunities and needs
- How to effectively complete all required registrations
- How agencies buy goods and services during an emergency
- Preparation for government contracts
- About how federal funding affects disaster recovery
- Plus! Any other questions you have about contracting with federal agencies.
1:00 p.m.—Roni Holder-Diefenbach, Economic Alliance
Michael Guss, NCW Economic Development
1:15 p.m.—Leslie Miller – Procurement Technical Assistance Center
1:30 p.m.—John Dicus – U.S. Small Business Administration, Spokane Branch
1:45 p.m.—Alan Fulk, USDA-Natural Resources Conservation Service
2:00 p.m.—Mariah Morris, U.S. Forest Service Contracting Officer
2:15 p.m.—WA Dept. of Natural Resources
2:45 p.m.—Q&A and Networking Open House
(Fire Hall: the big green building on river side of Highway 97)