- This event has passed.
North Puget Sound Small Business Summit
November 2, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm PDTVaries
This summit is designed to help all small businesses with educational and networking opportunities with public, private and business resources. There will be numerous seminars that cover variety of small business topics. Small businesses and organizations who serve them are encouraged to attend and participate in this summit to find new business contacts and build long-lasting relationships. We anticipate over 1000 attendees and over 75 exhibitors.
Attendees will include:
- Small and Emerging Businesses
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprises
- Women Owned Small Businesses
- Minority Business Enterprises
- Veteran Owned Small Businesses
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
- HubZone Firms
- 8(a) Certified Firm
- Small Contractors and Suppliers
- Large Puget Sound Employers
Exhibitors will include:
- Local/State/Federal Agencies
- Prime Contractors that offer and/or support diversity/small business programs.
- Other Private Businesses that offer and/or support diversity/small business programs.
- Organizations that offer small business resources such as: financial institutions, bonding producers, small business support services and business attorneys and consultants.
Space is limited, register today! Vendor registrations will close until filled, or on September 16, 2016.
Exhibitor table benefits include company listing in the program and one 6′ x 30″ table. Additional charges apply for power outlet use.