- This event has passed.
North Puget Sound Small Business Summit in Everett WA
November 6, 2015 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm PSTFree
Community Transit, Snohomish County, and Economic Alliance Snohomish County (EASC) is proud to present the 1st North Puget Sound Small Business Conference.
This conference provides small and disadvantaged businesses with a forum to learn about and discuss available resources, enabling them to compete for public and private procurement opportunities. Participants include small businesses, minority businesses, trade organizations, prime contractors, DOT leaders, political leaders, and industry experts. Participants will explore opportunities to partner on transportation projects in North Puget Sound area.
Who should attend?
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Firms;
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) Firms;
- Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) Firms;
- Minority Woman Business Enterprise (WMBE) Firms;
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE) Firms;
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business Enterprise (SDVOB) Firms;
- Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) Firms;
- HUBZone Firms; and
- 8(a) Firms
- Opportunity for prime contractors and small/emerging businesses to exchange information with each other on potential needs and capabilities;
- Network in exhibit hall – mix of prime contractors, government agencies, and industry experts;
- Access to many business workshops and seminars;
- Learn about organizations/business resources that will help your business grow;
- Opportunity to participate in matchmaking session while space is available; and
- Establish hundreds of new contacts.
Questions? Please contact M. Alicia at 425-248-4222 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For exhibitors, please register at http://bit.ly/1KEbC4p
Some of the exhibitors
- Ahlers & Cressman PLLC
- East West Bank
- Propel Insurance
- US Bank
- 4Qtrs Holdings, LLC
- COLEMAN PUBLIC RELATIONS & CONSULTING FIRM
- Granite Construction Company
- Harris & Associates
- Hoffman Construction Company
- Hughes Group
- Kiewit Infrastructure West Co.
- LKQ Corporation
- Lydig Construction, Inc.
- Parsons Transportation Group
- People Tech Group
- Perteet Inc.
- PowerCom, Inc.
- Seattle Tunnel Partner
- The Boeing Company
- The Gordian Group
- Mortenson Construction
- City of Everett
- City of Lynnwood
- City of Seattle
- City of Seattle – SDOT
- City of Seattle – Seattle City Light
- City of Seattle – Seattle Public Utilities
- City of Tacoma
- Community Transit
- Everett Transit
- King County – Regional Small Contractor and Supplier
- Port of Everett
- Skagit Transit
- Small Business Administration
- Snohomish County
- Sound Transit
- University of Washington Business Diversity Program
- US Department of Labor EBSA
- Whatcom Transportation Authority
- Builder’s Exchange of Washington Inc.
- Foundations Small Business Center
- Merchants Credit Association
- Two Rivers CDC-Native PTAC
- Small Business Development Center
- National Credit Services, Inc.