Government Procurement Conference
The Government Procurement Conference is a national conference fostering business partnerships between the Federal Government, its prime contractors, and small, minority-owned, HUBZone-certified, veteran-owned, service-disabled veteran-owned, and/or women-owned businesses. Now in its 30th year, the Government Procurement Conference is the premier event for small businesses throughout the U.S.
Participating firms benefit from marketing their products & services to procurement representatives and small business specialists from government agencies. Companies may choose to set up an exhibit table to showcase their capabilities or simply come as an attendee.
GPC is the largest and longest-running conference for small businesses looking to do business with the government and its prime contractors. This unique one-day event attracts more than 3,000 people including:
- More than 500 government attendees representing 50 Federal, State and Local agencies
- 2,500+ participants from all over the United States including: Government (Federal, State and Local), Industry (Prime Contractors and Small Businesses) and Academia
- Prime Contractors with teaming and mentor-protégé opportunities
- Hundreds of small businesses, minority-owned businesses, women-owned businesses, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Businesses, 8a businesses and HUBZone businesses
- Participating firms have the benefit of marketing their products and services to procurement representatives and small business specialists from federal agencies.
Sponsorship opportunities are available to increase your exposure!