- This event has passed.
Government Contracting 101 – Puyallup Tribe of Indians
December 8, 2016 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm PST
This program will cover the basics of government contracting, procurement procedures, registrations, certifications, and Native business programs.
- Understanding of the procurement process
- Understanding the factors to a go/ no go decision
- Understanding the use of and differences between different business certifications
- How to find opportunities and market research
- Why, where, and how to register as a federal contractor
- Identifying other business resources
- Bidding tips from Contracting Officers
This presentation is designed for: Small business owners and staff, tribal council, economic development directors, enterprise managers, and other senior staff.