- This event has passed.
Gov Contracting 101 – Coos, Lower Umpqua and Siuslaw – Florence, OR
March 24, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm PDTFree
The Native Procurement Technical Assistance Center and The Confederated Tribes of the Coos, Lower Umpqua and Siuslaw Indians of Oregon
10am – 12 pm PST Government Contracting 101
This program will cover the basics of government contracting, procurement procedures, registrations, certifications, and Native business programs.
- Understanding of the procurement process
- Understanding the factors to a go/ no go decision
- Understanding the use of and differences between different business certifications
- How to find opportunities and market research
- Why, where, and how to register as a federal contractor
- Identifying other business resources
- Bidding tips from Contracting Officers
This presentation is designed for: Small business owners and staff, tribal council, economic development directors, enterprise managers, and other senior staff.
Register to come to one or all sessions