- This event has passed.
Business Marketing Webinar
June 25 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
Marketing starts with research. The government, especially the federal government, is big (really big) and complicated. Successful businesses find their focus through researching who buys their products and services, how and from whom. This is done early and often. This focus will hone marketing efforts and distill your marketing message. It can also help you find opportunities before they hit the street. It allows for improved partnering and utilization of small business and Native owned business programs.
In this webinar:
- Learn about finding opportunities and forecasts
- Tips for Bidding and responding to solicitations
- Considerations for marketing materials
- Guidance from Contracting Officers
- Thoughts on managing a growing business
- Effective marketing strategies while social distancing