- This event has passed.
Administrative Considerations for Bidding
November 21, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm PSTFree
Overview of Bidding Systems and Techniques. The following areas will be explored through presentation, conversation, and question and answer.
- Learn how to prepare your firm for doing business in the government marketplace
- Know where to look for published (and unpublished) opportunities
- Gain a better understanding of government solicitations and contract language
- Learn what you Shall, Will, and Must include in your bids and proposals
- Know how to protect your intellectual property within solicitations
- Understand key distinctions between bids and proposals
- Learn how to strategically analyze a solicitation to write an attractive proposal.
We recommend that students bring their laptop for hands on activities.