|This project is located on a controlled access military base.
This project is a Task Order for a MATOC contract. This project is RFP number W912DW-15-T-7007. Pease & Sons’ MATOC (Multiple Award Task Order Contract) number is W912DW-14-D-1006.
This project contains work at MULTIPLE LOCATIONS at JBLM.
A) Sequalitchew Water Treatment Plant
B) Davis Hill
C) Well 14
– Replace existing controls and monitoring systems at the JBLM Sequalitchew Water Treatment Plant, Springs, and Wells 12A and 12B
– HVAC @ Admin Bldg Server Rm
CLIN 0002: Replace existing controls and monitoring systems at the JBLM Lewis Main/Lewis North Tie Point
CLIN 0003: Replace existing controls and monitoring systems at the JBLM Davis Hill Reservoir, Elevated Tank and Valve Vault
– Replace existing controls and monitoring systems at the JBLM Well #14
– Replace existing drainage dry well with Package Grinder Lift Station connected to the adjacent Sanitary Sewer
– Install new force main and shallow saddle manhole
Contract duration: 300 Calendar days
Estimated value: $1 – $5 million
This project is subject to federal Davis Bacon wage rates. Certified payroll will be required.
This project is subject to Buy American requirements. Please review the specs for additional information.
SPECIAL NOTE TO THE FOLLOWING:
1) Electrical Subcontractor – Project Manager
2) Electrical Subcontractor – Superintendent
3) Process Control Subcontractor Project History (also review spec section 409500-1.3.6 for system integrator requirements)
Please review the Proposal Evaluation Criteria located in the RFP packet requiring submission of documentation for key personnel. This documentation is required to be submitted WITH THE BID.
Complete plans, specs & amendments for this project are available via Pease & Sons’ online plan room as follows:
2. Click on Bid Room
3. You will be redirected to the Pease FTP site. Please note that passwords are case-specific.
a. User Name: 9998
b. Password: JBLMWTP
Pease & Sons, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage bids from ALL subcontractors and suppliers including Small, Emerging Small, Women, Minority, Disadvantaged, Veteran, Vietnam Veteran, Disabled Veteran, 8(a), and HUBZone businesses.
Pease & Sons, Inc. is a member of the AGC.
Pease & Sons, Inc. is signatory to the Carpenters and Laborers Unions.