Serving Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, Native PTAC services are free to Native peoples in contracting with state, local, Federal, and Native governments. Maintain your active status by responding to our surveys, and speaking with a Native PTAC counselor or attending an event at least once a year!
Services for our active clients include:
- One to One counseling: on site, and remotely
- Annual online profile reviews:
- Company website
- System Award Management (SAM) registration
- Dynamic Small Business Search (DSBS) profiles
- State and local profiles
- Business licensees
- Marketing Review
- Reviews and editing of brochures, capabilities statement, business cards
- Templates for creating new material
- Federal, State and Tribal certification assistance: HUBZone, 8(a), TERO, MBE, DBE, Veteran, Woman, etc.
- Free Bid Match services
- Make the best use of your time!
- Over 1600 procurement sites searched daily.
- Customizable and easy to navigate daily digest.
- Workshops and Webinars
- See our Event calendar!
- National Contract Management Association (NCMA) accreditation
- Webinar training provided through our partner, Govology
- Webinars provide participants with CPE credit toward NCMA certification programs.
- Live and recorded access
- Available free to Native PTAC clients and their staff with Native PTAC codes
- Learn more http://govology.com/accreditation
- Partnering and Networking opportunities
- Articles and resources
Become a Client
Sign up on eCenter and complete the contact form.
You guys do such a great job at recognizing where a contractor is at – and providing the right type of assistance. Much appreciated!