|Electric Boiler Installation, Kotzebue, AK|
|Type of Post|
|Request for quotes|
|Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium|
|Link to original solicitation|
|Estimated Contract Value|
|BETWEEN $100,000 AND $200,000|
|Bid Close: Date and Time|
|10:00 a.m., Alaska Time on September 21, 2016|
|Scope of Work|
|The successful contractor shall provide all materials, tools, equipment, supplies, parts, labor, freight, transportation, lodging and per diem, labor and supervision necessary to install an Electric Boiler at the Maniilaq Health Center in Kotzebue, Alaska. ANTHC will provide the boiler to be installed and the installation instructions. Pricing is to include all costs associated with completing the project, including administrative, overhead, profit, etc. Time is of the essence. Work shall be completed by December 31, 2016.|
|Subcontractor / Supplier Goals, Set Asides, Preferences|
|The Contractor shall provide all materials, equipment, freight, tools, travel, labor, and supervision needed to perform the following tasks.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
1. Demolition of one (1) existing centrifugal dirt separator and the associated piping in the hospital mechanical room.
2. Placement and installation one (1) new owner-provided 450-kW electric boiler and control panels.
3. Create a new concrete housekeeping pad for the boiler and install a Unistrut mounting bracket for the control panel.
4. Providing and installing the new piping, circulator pump, valves, sensors, and other appurtenances to connect the new electric boiler into the hospital hydronic heating system.
5. Providing and installing a new enclosed main breaker with shunt trip in the hospital electrical room.
6. Providing and installing the new conductors, conduit, and disconnect switch between the existing 500-kW transformer to the new enclosed main breaker.
7. Providing and installing the new conductors and conduit to connect the new Enclosed Main Breaker to the new Electric Boiler.
|Specific instructions: bid closing, mandatory meeting, bonding, insurance…|
|10:00 a.m. Alaska Time, 9/21/16
Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
DEHE Contracting Department
4500 Diplomacy Drive, 1st Floor
Anchorage, AK 99508
|Point of contact – Please include their name, job title, phone, fax, and email address.|
Our goal under Economic Development is to report financial and job growth through our assistance as an aggregate to clients and partners. If your company is awarded a contract related to this opportunity (or other opportunities) and/or added jobs, please let us know. We greatly appreciate your attention to this detail which allows this program to continue to provide services at no-cost to you. Award Reporting Form or report in your Bid Match Portal.
The content of any written materials or verbal communications of this post or its representatives does not necessarily reflect the official views of or imply endorsement by Native PTAC.