This year is the seventh annual King County Executive’s Small Business Awards and nominations are being accepted now through July 26, 2017. To be eligible, your business must meet the following requirements:
- Be located in King County
- Be for-profit and have been in operation for at least three years
- Have 50 or fewer full-time employees
- All past winners and 2016 finalist are ineligible for nomination
To nominate your business, visit the online survey tool to complete and submit your nomination. Deadline is July 26, 2017. **You can only take the survey once, but you can edit your responses until you have submitted the survey. Questions marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Award Categories Include:
- Small Business of the Year
- Minority-Owned Small Business of the Year
- Woman-Owned Small Business of the Year
- Exporting Small Business of the Year
- Green/Sustainable Small Business of the Year
- Workforce Development Small Business of the Year
- Rural Small Business of the Year
If you are nominating a business for more than one category, please complete a separate nomination form for each category.
For questions, email Opportunity@kingcounty.gov